Fahl & Donaldson, PLLC: Houston Insurance Law Attorneys
The attorneys at Fahl & Donaldson, PLLC, know insurance law. We understand the arguments that juries want to hear and the strategies that produce results. Whether your issue involves life, property, casualty, automotive or disability insurance, our attorneys have the knowledge and skills to help you successfully resolve the problem and minimize costs for your business.
We Are Proven Litigators
Each of the attorneys on our negligence and tort liability team has extensive litigation experience. We provide the agile, effective representation you need to protect your business. Our insurance law attorneys represent insureds, self-insureds and insurers in the following matters:
- Insurance litigation and appeals
- First-party claims
- Third-party claims
- Claim management consulting
- Motor vehicle claims, including truck accident defense
- Construction claims
- Analysis and interpretation of insurance policies
We litigate a wide variety of insurance matters in Texas state and federal courts, providing skilled advocacy in disputes over:
- The nature and extent of coverage held by the insured party
- Alleged insurer bad faith in claim handling
- Alleged insurer violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Alleged violations of the Texas Insurance Code
- Misrepresentations or omissions allegedly made by policyholders at the time of application or about the incident from which the claim arises
- The cost of property repairs or medical treatment that may be unnecessary or excessive
We Make The Complex Understandable
Our insurance law attorneys are highly trained professionals who work to educate our clients and protect their rights. For example, knowing the difference between a first-party claim and a third-party claim can be critical to choosing the proper insurance coverage for yourself or your business. A first-party claim involves the insurance company’s refusal to pay benefits on a claim submitted by a policyholder. Third-party claims arise when an insurance company either fails to defend a suit brought by a third party against an insured or fails to pay on a claim asserted by a third party against the insured.
Knowing your rights is the first step to finding a solution to your legal problems. Our attorneys are committed to guiding you through the process to make sure you receive the coverage you bought. Fahl & Donaldson, PLLC, has a proven record of successful settlements and jury verdicts, and we are comfortable with handling even the most complex cases.
Contact Fahl & Donaldson, PLLC
To schedule a consultation, please call 346-241-7355 or complete our contact form. Our insurance law attorneys have offices in Houston and represent clients throughout the Texas Gulf Coast and beyond.